Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Path of the Sword

Here I go!
After two years of constant query letters and two years of "Thanks, but no thanks" I've decided to go ahead and publish The Path of the Sword myself. See it here.

Part 1 of a trilogy, The Rites of Ascension, The Path of the Sword is a story of truth and self discovery set in a world where there's more than meets the eye.

Give it a try. I think you'll enjoy it.

I've got a lot on my plate at the moment: Part 2 of Rites of Ascension: Blood of War is currently awaiting a second draft revision. Part 3 is still an idea. Not to mention The Story of Jaq the Killer (just a working title). I can't seem to write fast enough!
Still, with all this (and being a husband and father of two beautiful children) I hope to have a short story or two up soon.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for part 2... This is torture waiting to see what befalls our friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a link to your blog on mine...I will "follow" you as soon as I get home...my work computer wont allow it. lol. CONGRATS, and I cant wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete