Friday 8 April 2011

Never enough hours in the day!

So, I've been on vacation all week. I figured I could take the time to write the short story that's been tumbling around in my head. I've been wondering, ever since I started Rites of Ascension, how Kurin and Mikal met for the first time; I've been wanting to explore that and see what happens.
Unfortunately, it was not to be. You see, my lovely Cori was home this week and her idea of a vacation is vastly at odds with mine. But I love her dearly, so instead of my short story, I joined her in cleaning house.
It is nothing short of unbelievable how much clutter can amass over time. Three straight days and we still have a ways to go.
That being said, my vacation is ending, so next week when I get back to work, I'll be able to rest.
Then, I can get started on the story of Kurin and Mikal. And then I'll revise Blood of War, book 2 of Rites of Ascension.
And then, we'll see.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment