Wednesday 25 January 2012

Good Times!

Well, last week, to celebrate my birthday I gave away The Path of the Sword for three days. A bunch of you snapped up copies and I couldn't be more thrilled. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed giving it.

Now that the holidays are all over and done with, it's time for me to get serious again. I've had a wild few weeks--Christmas with two children under five, I'm finding, can only be described as wild--and it's been a great time, but I need to buckle down. I need to get my head in the game. I need to...

You get the idea.

I've picked up the pen (keyboard) again and I'm banging away at Rites of Ascension III. I still have a way to go, but it's turning out pretty well so far.

I'll let you know, a little closer to release, what the title is going to be. I have a couple of ideas but I don't want to set anything in stone yet.

Back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment