Thursday 8 September 2011

Rites of Ascension II: Blood of War Now Available

It's out and on sale at Amazon.com for $2.99!



The Journey Continues.
After his foster father's brutal murder, Jurel Histane unleashed powers beyond his comprehension, perpetrating a bloodbath that left him horrified to the core of his soul.
That day, he discovered the truth.
He knows who he is, he knows what he is.
And now he is on the run, accompanied by his only friends: Kurin, a Salosian healer; Mikal, the commander of the Salosian army; and Gaven, once Jurel's enemy.
He is on the run from a relentless foe: the Soldiers of God, the military army of the Prelacy, intent on destroying him before the truth gets out.
He is on the run from himself, from the darkness lurking, from the awesome power that he desperately does not want.
But there can be no escape. He must either confront the forces rallying against him, or he must die. And if he dies, the world dies with him.
Yet, before he can face his enemy, he must face himself. He must come to terms with the terrible truth that has been hidden all his life beneath the facade of the simple farm boy he once was.

4 comments:

  1. I started reading The Path of the Sword last Thursday and I couldn't put it down. My wife kept wondering why I was on my iphone the whole time reading that book. Thoroughly enjoyable written like Terry Goodkind minus the sex.

    Hearing that the next book is already out means I will be buying it this week.

    Great job and count me as one of your fans.

    Thanks

    Gary W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm always glad to hear from people who've enjoyed my work. Makes it worthwhile, you know?

    Hope you enjoy part 2 as much.

    You'll have to wait for part 3 though. I'm still working on it and, darn it, I'm still trying to get Jurel out of...but no. Can't tell you that yet. ;)

    Thanks again.
    -Remi

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the third book going? I just plowed my way through the first two. Very captivating story! Your characters are really consistent, and I like that you know them so well. I'm disappointed to find the third trial isn't out yet! I'll anxiously await it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi redravenkitty. Thanks for dropping by. I'm glad you like the first two.
    The third book is still a work in progress. It's on its way but I want to make sure it comes out right. I don't want to disappoint either you or me.
    So. I promise I'm working hard on it. I promise too that it won't be too long (it'll be out before I have grandkids--my eldest, my daughter, is four, so definitely long before the grandkids).
    But I can't let myself release it until I'm satisfied I ended the story on the right note.
    Of course, any news of the third book (which, I admit, doesn't yet have a title) will land here first. I don't update here much but keep an eye out.

    Thanks!
    -Remi

    ReplyDelete